Monday 2 March 2009

Musiblocks - Awesome Gadget


These wooden blocks pictured above are the coolest gadget around in my opinion. If you're bored of pressing primitive buttons to control your music then these are for you.

Stop Nattering And Tell Me How It Works!
The best way to get an idea of what they are and how they work is by watching the video but basically, stacking the cubes increases the volume and I think turning them changes track. Practically speaking, they're pointless but I know I want some and they look so cool and fun. Unfortunately they are still not available to buy but it is pretty immanent.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 Comentário:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
to say that I've

truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your

feed and I hope you write again soon!

Also visit my weblog: properties Dolores


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO