Monday 9 March 2009

That's Not A Guitar...Oh God It Is!

I'm a big fan of guitars and as sad as it may sound, I find them beautiful. So when I see the mutated guitars below I don't know whether to cringe or embrace them. I'm sure that even if you're not a guitar player you can appreciate the horror these guitars have.

1. This one is just wrong.

This one is just stupid and probably impossible to play.



And you thought the guitar and saxophone weren't in the same family.

This man has got it all back to front.
This guy has a serious foot fetish.
We finish with a bog standard guitar. Love the bog roll strap.

So I think you'd agree that owning these horrors would make you derranged.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO