Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Best Music Video Ever!


I think the number of views this video has had on Youtube justifys me saying that if you have not seen this video - where have you been? Ok Go are the band behind this, the best dance routine in the world, and they are actually a good band anyway but I'm afraid they will always be remembered for this video rather than their actual songs.

Apparently you shouldn't try this at home but I think more crazy things like this should be done, so go ahead, get hold of, erm, six treadmills and dance yourself silly. Maybe check out how not to do it as well below.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 Comentários:

ve said...

That's deadly! Made me laugh big time. Can't believe I haven't seen it before. Cool blog!

Anonymous said...

I agree, definitely one of the best videos! :)


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO