Saturday 31 January 2009

Great Musical Performances

Whilst browsing the web for some ideas for audio-fish posts I've come across loads of weird and wonderful musical performances from the stupid, to the breathtaking, here's the best I found this week:


It seems that when cats do anything it is cute but even I can appreciate the sweetness of this.

I don't know much about drums but this guy is amazing!

This is my favourite, must have taken ages to set up.

Cowboys no longer gallivant around like they used to so here's what they do in all that spare time.

I'm a big Alan partridge fan and here he is showing off his moves but he's nothing compared to Bush.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO