Wednesday 21 January 2009

Cooking Keyboard?


I am sure all of us have been through that moment where we wake up one day and think, "I want to cook dinner by playing a keyboard." No? Well maybe it's just me and the guy in today's video.

YouTube user Modd3d said "I installed a MIDI port in my microwave and now I use it to cook corn dogs. Mostly I was testing out my new Midify board and wanted to see if you could use it to control home appliances. It turns out you can. If you want to find out how to Midify stuff go to http://www.division-6.com./ "

This has lead me to have a dream. I dream, that one day, in our future, the time will be upon us where restaurants are run by orchestras and rock bands cooking up our meals. Fast food shops would be controlled by bands like McFly while your local up-market eatery is run by UB40.

Bring on the Beethoven Burger! Ok I'm gonna stop. I'm getting way too carried away.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO