Tuesday 6 January 2009

Church Of Rock


I'm a Catholic, and I can defend that, but what I can't defend is the state of the Hymn book these days. The book is a bit of a bargain, normally with around a thousand songs to get to grips with in it but these chart topping hits from the nineteen nighty never period need updating.

I am sure modern teenagers would see Church with greater light if it were put into modern context a bit more. I would like to see more appropriate songs in the books.

Here's my top five:
  1. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

  2. Highway to Hell - AC/DC

  3. Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi

  4. Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

  5. My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

Got any better ideas? Please leave a comment.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO