Saturday 24 January 2009

Nobody Moves Like Bush


Well the world is probably aware that Barack Obama is President of America now and it's probably a good thing. However, I have one problem. I don't get too much into politics, purely because half the time I don't know what's going on, but as I say I have a problem and it is that George Bush is no longer President.

I think Obama will be a better president and do the world good but nobody moves like Bush. I will miss the mispronunciation and question avoiding but most of all, the Bush dance moves that we used to see almost weekly. Hopefully, one day he might release a dance dvd but anyway, I feel it is my duty to create a little space on Audio-Fish where Bush may rule forever.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO