Thursday 1 January 2009

Robot Rock


I Love Youtube (as you might have guessed from my yapping in the previous post) and once again today I was blown away when I came across a video for a band of robots called "The Trons" created by Greg Locke. I thought it was going to be novel little performance of a mechnanical arm hitting a triangle once and while however I was wrong.

Not only do the robots look like humans (if you really squint - erm, a lot) but they play there intruments with a bit of style and the tune is better than some of the trash I here in the charts. It is the most impressive band I have seen although I am worried about the time the creators have on their hands.

Here's the Video - You won't be dissapointed!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO