Thursday 12 February 2009

Guns N Roses - Hand Fart Cover


This guy must win every talent contest he enters. If you watch this video, I promise you will be impressed with the commitment and skill on display. It has to be the best cover of Sweet Child O' Mine ever. I mean I can't even hand fart but this guy can do the guitar solo with, if i may say so, a unique and exotic sound.

I really want to find out how much he practises (not that I'm going to give it a go or anything) and what in the world made him aware he could do this? Looking past the funny noises, he has got to be one of the best musicians ever. In my mind, there is Jimi Hendrix, Elvis and then Mr Hand Fart Man. Let me know what you think.

Find more of his material on youtube.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 Comentário:

Funny Interview Video Contest said...

If you have one of your own funny interview stories you can join ICT's "Funniest Interview Video Contest" and you may win a Grand Prize of $1,000


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO