Sunday 15 February 2009

The Ultimate Shop


Just a quick post today, as I'm off to my brothers house but by no means a dissapointment. Moving swiftly on, this is without question the best shop I've ever seen. Located opposite the railway station in Southampton, England, it really is a fantastic and novel idea. This little store is styled on a Fender Champ amp and is getting more famous by the day. Just a simple touch of design has done the firm wonders. It's amazing it hasn't been done before.

The shop is called the Guitar Store and the business has been battling back against the current economic climate attracting many visitors. I can only dream of playing through an amp that big but I have to say that I'm delighted that the shop is doing well.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO